Monday, February 20, 2012

Let the Deliciousness Begin


Hey guys! So for this first post I thought I would just let you know a little bit about my self. My name is
Stasia and I love Love LOVE baking! Baking has always been a big part of my life ever since I was little and my mom would let me "help" her bake. (Funny) I remember that it was like the best day ever when my mom and I would spend a whole day in the kitchen making all kinds of delicious things. It was just a real fun time and some of those things that I know I will remember in to my senile days. When I started this blog I did consider talk all about a variety of baked goods, and in some way that seemed cool but as I thought more about it I really wanted to blog about something that could make a lot of people happy and maybe take them back down memory lane and think about fun things like I do every time I bake, so when I really thought about it there is one thing that I just adore making because there are so many kinds and something just about everyone has experienced at least once in their life time, cupcakes! So from there I couldn’t go against my gut feeling and had to make a blog only about unusual and simple cupcakes that are bound to put a smile on your face. Now that you kind of have a grip on what is going to happen in future blogs I really hope you will come back and share in my wonderful baking adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I love your background! Your blog is pretty and the idea is adorable! Who doesn't love cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete